By the time we got to the part of the process where we drilled a hole in the car, the entire thing had already been painted.

It was a long, tedious process.

We even had to go out and buy an old-fashioned car hood and hosepipe and glue it onto the roof.

So we’d had a bit of a wait.

But we did get a few good photos of it.

Here’s the finished product.

(It’s a very small amount of paint on the front bumper, so it might not look like much on the outside, but that’s a small price to pay for a really beautiful tank.)

Here’s the final result.

(The tank has the hosepipe attached to the roof.)

The tank looks pretty impressive in person.

It’s not going to be a very big tank, but we like the tank because it’s a little bit of an evolution.

We’re really happy with how this came out, and I’m hoping it’ll be a nice way to save on the cost of a car storage tank, even if you only need a couple of it for storage.

(That’s what we had in mind when we made this project, though we had a few other options.)

So far, this is the first project we’ve built using this process, and we hope to make a similar one with other projects in the future.